Paketçi: Fethican Coşkuner (fethicanc [at] gmail.com)
Sorumlusu olduğu paketler:
| smolt (6)|
- Add new qt4 gui.
- New option --config=file.cfg for gui.
- New informations added to host table; cpu stepping, cpu family, cpu model num.
| smolt (5)|
Workaround for Kaptan and RC2, disable sweedish translation.
| smolt (4)|
Store admin token.
| smolt (3)|
Remove GTK Gui.
| smolt (2)|
Bump to the development version
| smolt (1)|
| nfs-utils (18)|
- Remove invalid configure parameters.
| rsync (21)|
| sylpheed (51)|
- The column width of the address book will be saved now.
- The bug that caused occasional crash when summary was updated while receiving messages was fixed.
- Add sendmail_accelerator patch to keep default keyboard shortcut of 'File/Send'. Thanks to Onur.
For changing shortcuts edit ~/.sylpheed-2.0/menurc.
| sylpheed (50)|
Fix for summaryview crash during mailbox check.
| sylpheed (49)|
Bump to 3.1 final;
- Turkish translations updated.(thanks to Doruk Fişek)
- The long-standing bug in undo/redo was fixed.
- The bug that caused crash if the quick search was executed while folder tree was empty was fixed.
- Junk-filtered or trashed messages are not counted as new on mail receiving.
- Show error dialog if junk mail filter command exit with fatal error.
- Take panel_tranparency_fix.patch back.
| sylpheed (48)|
- 'Reply to this address' was added to the e-mail address context menu.
- The default boolean type of query search and filter condition became AND.
- The matching algorithm of filtering was optimized.
- The option not to display the send progress dialog was added.
- Move/copy marks are now preserved on folder refresh when immediate execution is off.
- The bug that wrong unread message number was displayed after mail receiving if 'Open inbox after receiving new mail' was enabled was fixed.
- panel_transparency_fix.patch removed.
| sylpheed (47)|
- A new option 'Set only mail address when entering recipient from address book' was added.
- The menu items 'Add to recipient/Cc/Bcc' were added to the address book.
- On junk mail filtering, appropriate Junk folder for accounts will be selected.
- When going offline, all current network sessions will be disconnected.
- Low priority will be used for long timeout interval.
- The behavior on opening folders and mark-read timing was modified again.
- The HTML parser was fixed to handle 'a' tag correctly.
| sylpheed (46)|
- Leave messages on POP3 server for 7 days by default.
- Clear temporary password if authentication fails.
- Added an option 'Always mark as read when a message is opened'. This will bring back the previous behavior.
- Added SOCKS4/5 proxy support.
| sylpheed (45)|
Enable Attachment Tool Plug-in
| sylpheed (44)|
Version bump to third beta for testing:
* Drag and drop of addresses on the address book is supported now.
* New plug-in 'Attachment Tool Plug-in' was added. It enables the removal of attachments in messages.
* Virtual folders can be moved now.
* 'Junk' special folder was added. It will be automatically created if not exist.
* A new option 'Change current account on folder open' was added, and it is enabled by default.
* On 'File - Save as...' dialog, '.eml' extension was added for the default file name.
| sylpheed (43)|
Version bump to second beta for testing:
* On POP3 receiving, new messages are displayed on the summary view immediately. Folder switching is not required anymore.
* The feature to combine partial messages (RFC 2046, message/partial) was added.
* Users can move up/collapse/expand the folder view using left/right arrow key now.
* When inline image setting is off, images are not displayed in the Attachment tab too.
* The menu items 'Mark/Mark' and 'Mark/Unmark' were changed to 'Mark/Set flag' and 'Mark/Unset flag' for understandability.
* The upper limit of auto-check interval was changed to 1000 minutes.
* The source files of the English FAQ and manual were added.
* The hidden
* The crash when POP3 session was cancelled while processing received mail was fixed.
| egenix-mx-base (6)|
New release, ready for 2009
| kaptan (64)|
Add patch for smolt update; host table growth with three new informations.
| byobu (13)|
- drop unnecessary unit=kbps.
- when splitting, move the focus in the new split to the first window.
- support "hiding" sessions, by prepending a "." to the session name.
| byobu (12)|
- list byobu default sessions, plus named screen sessions.
- Notify if reboot is needed.
| byobu (11)|
- add cpu temp path for modern (x201) thinkpads.
| byobu (10)|
- Use getent instead of reading /etc/passwd directly.
| byobu (9)|
- add notify_osd support to byobu.
- fix migration to XDG.
- scale bogomips by number of processors, if using bogomips to estimate frequency.
- add a swap memory usage notification.
| byobu (8)|
- byobu-launcher: return false, if byobu doesn't launch because TERM=dumb.
- byobu: fix SSH_AUTH_SOCK breakage, define $RUN dir.
| byobu (7)|
- ec2_cost: testing crontab creation time is not accurate, use /etc/hostname instead; ensure that minimum hours is 1, not 0.
- network: use bps rather than B/s by default for network traffic.
| byobu (6)|
- usr/share/byobu/keybindings/f-keys: make F1 also point to the menu, along with F9; this might help in some tty environments outside of gnome-terminal.
- display both ifconfig and ip output in ip_address detail display.
- use ip rather than ifconfig to get the ip address, slight performance improvement.
- support a flag, IPV6=1, in .byobu/status, to allow for showing IPv6 addresses instead of IPv4.
| byobu (5)|
- clean up binary/decimal multipliers for network transfer vs. memory/disk capacities, in accordance with industry standards.
- usr/share/byobu/keybindings/f-keys: resize the screen as part of the F5/refresh.
- improve dash replacement in status config.
| byobu (4)|
- Allow users to specify their own -S .
- Few bugfixes.
| byobu (3)|
Calculate available updates using pisi api.
| byobu (2)|
- usr/bin/byobu: ensure that .screenrc gets sourced if byobu is run with arguments.
- usr/bin/byobu-launcher: allow user to add custom screen arguments to byobu-launcher (useful in .profile for adding an option like -UDR).
- usr/bin/byobu-launcher: handle nasty recursion, if ssh'ing to localhost, and byobu-launches-by-default.
| byobu (1)|
| rdiff-backup (15)|
Add bash_completion support.
| python-Unidecode (1)|
| python-configobj (4)|
Improves performance adds features for validation and fixes some bugs.
| python-configobj (3)|
- Pickling of ConfigObj instances now supported.
- Replaced use of hasattr (which can swallow exceptions) with getattr.
- You can now create an empty ConfigObj with a configspec, programmatically set values and then validate.
- Added as_list method.
- Removed the deprecated istrue, encode and decode methods.
- Running test_configobj.py now also runs the doctests in the configobj module.
| python-configobj (2)|
| python-MarkupSafe (1)|
| python-pastedeploy (2)|
| python-RuleDispatch (3)|
Add missing rundep python-decoratortools
| python-RuleDispatch (2)|
Syntax problem fixed in both __init__.py and predicates.py by syntax_fix.patch
| python-extremes (1)|
| python-webtest (2)|
* Remove unneeded runtime deps.
* Docs are no more shipped with tarball.
| python-webtest (1)|
| python-nose (4)|
| python-nose (3)|
- Added multiprocess plugin that allows tests to be run in parallel across multiple processes.
- Added plugin that enables collection of tests in all modules.
- Added --first-package-wins commandline option to better support testing parts of namespace packages.
- Added logcapture plugin that captures logging messages and prints them with failing tests.
| python-nose (2)|
Bugfix release.Now compatible with python 2.6 .
| SQLObject (10)|
Stable update. pysqlite dependency should be optional, remove it.
| SQLObject (9)|
| SQLObject (8)|
| python-turboflot (1)|
| python-turbokid (2)|
| python-routes (2)|
- Completely new manual.
- Add a group of routes under a common URL prefix.
| python-routes (1)|
| python-simplejson (6)|
- Decoding performance and memory utilization enhancements.
- JSONEncoderForHTML class for escaping &, <, >.
- Memoization of object keys during encoding (when using speedups.
- Encoder changed to use PyIter_Next for list iteration to avoid potential threading issues.
- Encoder changed to use iteritems rather than PyDict_Next in order to support dict subclasses that have a well defined ordering.
| python-simplejson (5)|
| python-simplejson (4)|
| pylons (1)|
| TurboGears (5)|
Add runtime dependency setuptools, thanks to Semen.
| TurboGears (4)|
| TurboGears (3)|
* TurboGears 1.0.8 now additionally includes MochiKit version 1.4.2
* The required version of SQLObject was bumped up to 0.10.1
* Use "text/html" again instead of "application/xhtml+xml" for XHTML format.
| TurboGears (2)|
| python-markdown (4)|
- Bugfix release(2.0.1 to 2.0.2)
- Rename markdown.py to markdown due to various complications.(2.0 to 2.0.1)
| PyProtocols (2)|
Bump to the development version for turbogears.
| python-turbocheetah (1)|
| python-pastescript (2)|
Version bump, support for Python 2.6
| cherrypy2 (2)|
Separate package for turbogears from latest stable 2.* .
| python-decorator (2)|
- Added decorator.factory, an easy way to define families of decorators.
- Added attributes args, varargs, keywords and arg0, ..., argN to FunctionMaker objects generated from a function.
- Fixed some Pylons-breaking bugs.
| python-decorator (1)|
| python-webhelpers (1)|
| python-beaker (3)|
- Provide abstract base for MemoryNamespaceManager that deals with dictionaries.
- Fix bug with warnings preventing proper running under Jython.
- Fix import error with InvalidCryptoBackendError.
| python-beaker (2)|
- Update memcached to default to using pylibmc when available.
- Improved accuracy of "dogpile" checker.
- Many bugfixes.
| python-beaker (1)|
| python-addons (1)|
| python-tempita (1)|
| python-bytecodeassembler (1)|
| python-turbojson (2)|
| cheetah (8)|
- Add app:console IsA.
- python-markdown requirement is now above 2.0.1
| cheetah (7)|
- --quiet flag added to `cheetah` to silence printing to stdout.
- Fix a major performance regression in Template.__init__().
- Remove old/outdated bundled memcached python client.
| cheetah (6)|
- Added KDE editor support.
- Support multiple inheritance.
- Builtin support for using Cheetah with Django.
| python-FormEncode (4)|
- Added keyword argument ``force_defaults`` to :func:`formencode.htmlfill.render`.
- Updated German translation.
| python-FormEncode (3)|
Version bump to the latest stable 1.2.1
| python-mako (3)|
* Unit tests now run with nose.
* Python 3 support is added ! See README.py3k .
* Now using MarkupSafe for HTML escaping.
* Split docs.
| python-mako (2)|
- Added a "decorator" kw argument to <%def>, allows custom decoration functions to wrap rendering callables.
- When Mako creates subdirectories in which to store templates, it uses the more permissive mode of 0775 instead of 0750, helping out with certain multi-process scenarios.
- Added last_modified accessor to Template, returns the time.time() when the module was created.
- Fixed lexing support for whitespace around '=' sign in defs.
| python-mako (1)|
| python-prioritized-methods (1)|
| python-paste (3)|
* Fix XSS bug.
* Fix :mod:`paste.auth.cookie`, which would insert newlines for long cookies.
* Fix some problems with the ``wdg_validate`` middleware.
* Improvements to :mod:`paste.auth.auth_tkt`: add httponly support.
* In :mod:`paste.httpexceptions` avoid some unicode errors.
| python-paste (2)|
| python-weberror (1)|
| python-symboltype (1)|
| python-webob (2)|
| python-webob (1)|
| python-peak-rules (1)|
| python-decoratortools (2)|
* The ``@template_function`` decorator now supports using a return value instead of a docstring, in order to work with the "-OO" option to Python.
* Fixed metaclass collisions in ``classy`` subclasses that mix in abstract classes in Python 2.6+.
| TurboGears-mochikit (2)|
Add runtime dependency setuptools, thanks to Semen.
| TurboGears-mochikit (1)|
| python-openid (2)|
| python-openid (1)|